Мед экспорт
Главная | Прайс-лист | Доставка | О нас | Контакты

! 4 @ 0 @ 4 !

Что-то пошло не так. Главная страница

Факт о медицине:

The same minimalistic and pretty interface that many users liked so much is rendered by the Scia library. This library, together with the developer company Google, acquired back in 2004 and uses it in the Android project . Scia is an open graphics library that operates on 2D graphics and supports working with SVG, PDF and OpenVG, optimized to work in resource-limited conditions on mobile platforms, the developer company itself demonstrated work on PocketPC, Symbian and Brew platforms, along with traditional Win32 and macOS.

Медицинские новости:

Google Gears was originally integrated into the browser , which is now an integral part of the browser - some browser "features", like turning any tab into an independent web application, are based precisely on its functionality, and sites that rely on its capabilities will now work faster without requiring from the user of installing additional plug-ins (this was to be expected, I think I won’t be mistaken if I say that it was on Gears that Google tested its browser technologies).

О нас

Наша компания занимается поставками медицинского оборудования в Украине с 1997 года. За время своего существования предприятие значительно расширилось и продолжает динамично развиваться. Основной нашей деятельностью является поставка медицинского и лабораторного оборудования в медицинские учреждения Украины.
Узнать подробнее >>>